Get ready to review topics related to data privacy, cybersecurity, AI and breach response, relevant across practices and industries.
Sessions include a data privacy primer that outlines the current state of laws, key factors for specific types of data and industries, and how to manage compliance; a cybersecurity, AI and technology overview that focuses on key risk areas and how to mitigate risk without stifling innovation; and a data breach response and liability discussion where attendees learn how to respond to different types of data incidents, limiting liability and related exposures.
- Data Privacy Primer
- Cybersecurity, AI and Other Technology
- Data Breach Response and Liability
Wednesday, February 21, 2024
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Devon Ackerman, Kroll, New York, NY
- Tara Cho, Womble Bond Dickinson, Raleigh
- Ben Hunter, UHY LLP, Greensboro
- Bill Koch, Womble Bond Dickinson, Winston-Salem
- Amy Worley, Berkeley Research Group LLC, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.