Drafting and preparing real property documents can be time-consuming. Save valuable time and maximize efficiency with the North Carolina Real Property Forms Book, a comprehensive collection of essential forms and samples curated by experienced North Carolina real property practitioners.
This revised and updated Third Edition contains more than 300 sample affidavits, agreements, checklists, contracts, letters and more — many of which are provided as editable Word documents, ready to be tailored to a specific fact pattern and desired result.
To facilitate quick and easy navigation of this expansive resource, forms are categorized by topic into 23 chapters, such as:
- Easement and Rights of Way
- Engagement Letters
- Environmental Forms
- Financing Documents
- Leases and Lease Provisions
- Like-Kind Exchange
- Subdivision, Homeowner and Condo Documents
… And much more!
This useful tool is a must-have for any North Carolina real property practitioner.
- Published October 5, 2023
- Page Count: 2,119
- Page Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- Cover: Custom, linen-covered 3-ring binder
- Forms: Access and customize an assortment of essential forms and samples from one centralized location, without leaving the main document. To open a fillable (PDF) or fully editable (DOCX) version of a particular form in its native application, simply click one of the interactive buttons (located on the first page of each form), then complete and save the file anywhere you'd like!
- Side-Panel TOC: Located side-by-side with the page view, convenient hyperlinks to each major section allow you to easily navigate the book without flipping back and forth to the front matter.
- Fully Searchable: Quickly find all instances of a word or phrase that occur within the book.
Print Format Coming Soon!
If purchasing the print and electronic format, please allow additional time for delivery of this print publication, as hard copies are backordered at this time. An electronic copy of your book is available for download immediately after purchase and can be accessed in your CLE account for 90 days from the date of purchase. Once your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.