With a focus on procedural and substantive nuances, this comprehensive manual provides valuable and thorough analysis of legal issues common to bankruptcy cases, as well as additional insight, expertise and background on issues particular to practicing bankruptcy law in North Carolina.
- NEW chapter examining Subchapter V small business reorganization
- Pertinent case law developments
- Updates to Official Forms, Bankruptcy Rules and local bankruptcy rules
- Discussion of essential practices and procedures
- Over 180 essential bankruptcy forms
- Published May 4, 2023
- Page Count: 1,481
- Page Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- Cover: Custom, linen-covered 3-ring binder
- Forms: Access and customize an assortment of essential forms from one centralized location, without leaving the main document. To open a fillable or editable version in a separate window, simply click the "Attachments" icon in Adobe Acrobat and double-click on the desired file. When the document opens in its native application (i.e., Adobe Acrobat or MS Word), complete any fillable fields (PDF) or edit the content (DOC/DOCX), and save the form anywhere you'd like!
- Side-Panel TOC: Located side-by-side with the page view, convenient hyperlinks to each major section allow you to easily navigate the book without flipping back and forth to the front matter.
- Fully Searchable: Quickly find all instances of a word or phrase that occur within the book.