Premier Pass offers you virtually unlimited CLE, including tuition-free program admission and around 1,000 On-Demand programs.
Premier Pass Features:
- Unlimited tuition-free program admission and online access.
- Includes In-Person Live, Live Webcast, In-Person Replay and around 1,000 On-Demand programs.
- All NC State Bar MCLE fees paid on your behalf.
- Bundled savings and fixed education cost.
- Flexibility to choose what, when and how you want to learn.
- Access to all course material and other program amenities afforded tuition-paying registrants.
- Convenient online access to your learning record.
- As an extra benefit, you also receive an additional 30% off all CLE publication purchases (excluding Member E-library manuscripts).
Terms and Conditions. (Limitations and exclusions apply, see below. Please read carefully and completely before purchasing. v.20010701.)
- Premier Pass is valid for programs occurring between July 1st and June 30th of the designated Premier Pass year.
- All non-CLE, NCBA Annual Meeting CLE, Professionalism for New Attorneys (PNA) CLE, pro-bono, lunch and learns, workshops (including trainings, seminars, clinics, and the like), book-bundled CLE programs, 3rd party, joint, and co-hosted programs, whether in state or out of state, are excluded but may be offered at the discretion of the NCBA.
- Should a Premier Pass holder need to cancel his or her registration to a In-Person Live, Live Webcast or In-Person Replay program, the cancellation request must be received by 9:00am Eastern Time one (1) week prior to the start of the program. Any attendee requesting cancellation less than one week prior to the program or who registers for a program but fails to attend, will be assessed a $75 administrative fee.
- Premier Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable and registrant substitutions are prohibited.
- Premier Pass purchase price cannot be pro-rated.
- All program material and manuscripts are offered electronically.
- Premier Pass is designed to provide CLE credit through attendance. Premier Pass holders may not utilize Premier Pass to simply store On-Demands or gain access to program attendees, material or manuscripts.
- NCBA reserves the right to limit the number of Premier Passes issued.
- Prices and terms subject to change.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.