Premier Pass offers you virtually unlimited CLE, including tuition-free program admission and around 1,000 On-Demand programs.
Premier Pass Features:
- Unlimited tuition-free program admission and online access.
- Includes In-Person Live, Live Webcast, In-Person Replay and around 1,000 On-Demand programs.
- All NC State Bar MCLE fees paid on your behalf.
- Bundled savings and fixed education cost.
- Flexibility to choose what, when and how you want to learn.
- Access to all course material and other program amenities afforded tuition-paying registrants.
- Convenient online access to your learning record.
- As an extra benefit, you also receive an additional 30% off all CLE publication purchases (excluding Member E-library manuscripts).
Terms and Conditions. (Limitations and exclusions apply, see below. Please read carefully and completely before purchasing. v.20010701.)
- Premier Pass is valid for programs occurring between July 1st and June 30th of the designated Premier Pass year.
- All non-CLE, NCBA Annual Meeting CLE, Professionalism for New Attorneys (PNA) CLE, pro-bono, lunch and learns, workshops (including trainings, seminars, clinics, and the like), book-bundled CLE programs, 3rd party, joint, and co-hosted programs, whether in state or out of state, are excluded but may be offered at the discretion of the NCBA.
- Should a Premier Pass holder need to cancel his or her registration to a In-Person Live, Live Webcast or In-Person Replay program, the cancellation request must be received by 9:00am Eastern Time one (1) week prior to the start of the program. Any attendee requesting cancellation less than one week prior to the program or who registers for a program but fails to attend, will be assessed a $75 administrative fee.
- Premier Pass is non-transferable, non-refundable and registrant substitutions are prohibited.
- Premier Pass purchase price cannot be pro-rated.
- All program material and manuscripts are offered electronically.
- Premier Pass is designed to provide CLE credit through attendance. Premier Pass holders may not utilize Premier Pass to simply store On-Demands or gain access to program attendees, material or manuscripts.
- NCBA reserves the right to limit the number of Premier Passes issued.
- Prices and terms subject to change.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Premier Pass is credited as "one of the best investments, not only for your business, but for your practice and being able to serve your clients the best way possible."
Watch the video below to see for yourself!