Whether you are a long time solo/small firm practitioner or just opening up your own firm, it is never too early to begin thinking about ways to expand your practice.
Hear from attorneys who hung their shingle and learn from their experiences and best practices for using technology to work smarter, not harder. Discuss the different attorney fee models and how to select the employees that best fit your firm's needs.
- Legal Matchmaking
- What I Learned from Starting Up
- Compensation Profiles
- Leveraging Technology for Growing and Efficient Law Firms
In-Person Live and Live Webcast
Friday, May 20, 2022
Event start time varies based on delivery method. Click on the event at the bottom of the page for exact start times.
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
North Carolina Bar Center, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary
Click on the In-Person Live event at the bottom of the page for hotel information.
- Nikki Green, Ave Staffing, Raleigh
- Dylan W. Greenwood, Greenwood Law, Winston-Salem
- Molly L. McGrath, Hiring and Empowering LLC, Parker, CO
- Manisha P. Patel, Law Office of Manisha P. Patel PLLC, Greensboro
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- Megan E. Spidell, Spidell Family Law, Greensboro
- Julia Taylor, LevLegal LLC, Atlanta, GA
NCBA Small Firm & Technology Section
- Manisha P. Patel, Law Office of Manisha P. Patel PLLC, Greensboro (Planner)
- Pegeen Turner, Legal Cloud Technology, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.