Two days, 12 hours and jam-packed with information — join us for this year’s always-popular NCBA 2021 Annual Review CLE program on October 14-15.
Learn from professionals across the state as they provide you with the latest updates on key court decisions and significant amendments to legislation and policies in a variety of practice areas.
In addition to receiving the year's most comprehensive updates, you can also satisfy all of your annual NC State Bar CLE requirements, including your ethics, substance abuse/mental health and technology credits.
- If Ignorance Is Bliss, Why Did We Ask the State Bar That Ethics Question?
- Bankruptcy Law Update
- Privacy and Data Security Law Update
- Real Property Case Law Update
- Labor and Employment Law Update
- Estate Planning Law Update
- Civil Law Update
- Addressing the Risks of Remote Work
- Workers' Compensation Case Law Update
- Criminal Law Update
- Family Law Update
- Using Technology to Nurture Client Relationships
In-Person Live and Live Webcast
Thursday-Friday, October 14-15, 2021
The In-Person Live event is limited to 100 registrants. Register early to reserve your seat!
Event start time varies based on delivery method. Click on the event at the bottom of the page for exact start times.
Click here to view the full program agenda.
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
North Carolina Bar Center, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary
Click on the In-Person Live event at the bottom of the page for hotel information.
- Judge Lucy N. Inman, North Carolina Court of Appeals, Raleigh
- Heather T. Baker, Teague Campbell Dennis & Gorham LLP, Raleigh
- William E. "Billy" Brewer Jr., Janvier Law Firm PLLC, Raleigh
- Christopher L. Burti, Statewide Title Inc., Farmville
- Sandra M. "Sandy" Clark, Manning Fulton & Skinner PA, Raleigh
- Matthew A. Cordell, VF Corporation, Greensboro
- Kearns Davis, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- Latasia A. Fields, Teague Campbell Dennis & Gorham LLP, Raleigh
- Robert E. Harrington, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson PA, Charlotte
- Richard E. Hicks, Ph.D., HRC Behavioral Health & Psychiatry PA, Chapel Hill
- William P. "Bill" Janvier, Janvier Law Firm PLLC, Raleigh
- Elizabeth H. Johnson, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP, Raleigh
- Xavier D. Lightfoot, Ward and Smith PA, Raleigh
- Jason A. McGrath, McGrath and Spielberger PLLC Attorneys at Law, Charlotte
- Meredith J. Parker, Charles R. Ullman & Associates PLLC, Raleigh
- Jan E. Pritchett, Schlosser & Pritchett, Greensboro
- Catherine S. Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- Robin E. Shea, Constangy Brooks Smith & Prophete LLP, Winston-Salem
- Lauren E. Snyder, Harris Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, Raleigh
- Matthew Sparks, Charles R. Ullman & Associates PLLC, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 12.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.