Thank you for joining us today.
This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of developments in fiduciary litigation. Challenges to the validity of an estate, claims involving non-probate transfers, and trustee liability cases litigation are covered.
The program covers claims based on a fiduciary's management of assets in a time of extreme volatility and crisis.
This program provides a a practical guide to recent developments in fiduciary litigation.
- Review of significant case law developments and trends in fiduciary litigation
- Challenges to validity of an estate
- Claims involving non-probate transfers
- Trustee liability cases
- Failure to diversify trust assets in a time of volatility and crisis
- Claims based on distribution polices or abuse of discretionary distributions