This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of developments in fiduciary litigation. Challenges to the validity of an estate, claims involving non-probate transfers, and trustee liability cases litigation are covered.
The program covers claims based on a fiduciary's management of assets in a time of extreme volatility and crisis.
This program provides a a practical guide to recent developments in fiduciary litigation.
- Review of significant case law developments and trends in fiduciary litigation
- Challenges to validity of an estate
- Claims involving non-probate transfers
- Trustee liability cases
- Failure to diversify trust assets in a time of volatility and crisis
- Claims based on distribution polices or abuse of discretionary distributions
Friday, May 5, 2023
- Michael Kenny, Wiggin and Dana LLP, New York City
- Steven B. Malech, Wiggin and Dana LLP, New York City
- Matthew Smith, Wiggin and Dana LLP, Westport, CT
May 5, 2023
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.