People leave their organizations. Whether they quit, are fired, are laid off or retire, your organization needs to be prepared for departures.
Prior proper planning prevents poor performance. You should have plans in place, including policies and procedures, to immediately address how to move forward after termination, resignation, or retirement.
What are the best practices and checklists you should have at the ready? What are your ethical obligations? Our knowledgeable panel of experts discusses what you need to consider.
Tuesday, February 21, 2023
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Tara N. Cho, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP, Raleigh
- Alicia W. Lewis, Anderson Jones PLLC, Raleigh
- Erik Mazzone, Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company, Cary
- Nichole P. McLaughlin, NC State Bar, Raleigh
- Patti W. Ramseur, Ramseur Maultsby LLP, Greensboro
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary (Moderator)
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.