The North Carolina Bar Association is your home for the best continuing legal education, professional development and networking, and we are pleased to welcome newly licensed North Carolina attorneys into the profession.
Included as a member benefit, Professionalism for New Attorneys (PNA) provides each attendee with a full year of CLE credit and is complimentary for newly licensed attorneys. Membership is also complimentary for newly licensed attorneys but you must join to become a member. Click here for more information about joining the NCBA.
A special thanks to North Carolina Bar Foundation Endowment for a grant which helps support this PNA Program
- Why Professionalism Is Important to You
- Overview of the North Carolina State Bar
- Getting Lost in Our Own Lives
- Pro Bono Service in NC
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Technology and Your Responsibility to Your Clients
- What I Didn't Learn in Law School
- The Attorney-Client Relationship
- Ethics and Grievance Committees
- How to Win in Trust Account Management
- Inner Workings of the Law Office: Private Sector
- Inner Workings of the Law Office: Public Sector
- Dealing With the Courts
- Financial Planning Strategies
- A View From the Bench: Cases and Examples of Professionalism and the Challenges of Being a New Lawyer
- Professionalism Insight and Voluntary Oath
Tuesday-Wednesday, December 7-8, 2021
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 12.00 MCLE Hours
Click "Notify Me" below to receive an email when the program is open for registration.
A PNA program is required to be completed by:
- 12/31/2021 for those who pass the July 2020 and February 2021 North Carolina Bar Exam
- 12/31/2022 for those who pass the July 2021 and February 2022 North Carolina Bar Exam
Click here for the full NC State Bar rules and exemptions on PNA.