This annual ethics update covers a wide range of ethical developments important to your civil litigation practice.
The program provides detailed coverage of developments in conflicts of interest in litigation, confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege, and drafting and negotiating settlement agreements. It features an annual tour of the waterfront of technology issues in litigation practice.
Please join for this annual program with a lively discussion of ethical developments important to civil litigation practice.
Part 1 topics include:
- Ethics and technology in law practice review
- Ethics and settlement agreements
- Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 1
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Cleveland, OH
- Lucian T. Pera, Adams & Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
June 7, 2023
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.