Thank you for joining us today.
Trust and estate planning for real estate and real estate entrepreneurs is full of special challenges.
Real estate is illiquid, its value can swing wildly, and it can be difficult to value. Commercial real estate may be owned in an LLC and subject to complex contractual relationships that make transferring it difficult.
There are also the challenges of transferring a unique family property – a personal residence, or family vacation property, a farm or ranch.
This program provides a detailed guide to trust and estate planning for real property assets and for real estate entrepreneurs.
Part 1 topics:
- Planning opportunities and challenges for real estate and real estate entrepreneurs
- Planning for lifetime giving of fractional interests in real estate
- Asset protection techniques for real estate assets
- Issues related to restructured real estate assets
- Planning for family properties – QPRTs, SERTs, and LLC techniques