This annual ethics update covers a wide range of ethical developments important to your civil litigation practice.
The program provides detailed coverage of developments in conflicts of interest in litigation, confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege, and ethics in defense and common interest agreements. It includes a wide-ranging discussion of the ethical issues that arise with the spread, use and development of technology in litigation. Also, the panel discusses ethical issues in discovery of digital files, records, and communications.
Please join for this annual program which provides a lively discussion of ethical developments important to civil litigation practice.
Part 2 topics include:
- Annual technology review – the many ways in which technology can cause ethical traps for lawyers in litigation
- Client confidentiality, the attorney-client privilege, and work product doctrine
- Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 2
Thursday, May 11, 2023
- William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Cleveland, OH
- Lucian T. Pera, Adams & Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
June 8, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.