Join us in person or by live webcast for an in-depth analysis and discussion of federal, state and local laws, policies, procedures and practices.
This program also includes a mental health/substance abuse session, "Getting By With a Little Help From Our Friends," as well as an ethics session and technology training.
- The Passthrough Entity Tax: How Is It Working, Rules and Planning Ideas
- Global Mobility and Compensation Reporting
- Getting By With a Little Help From Our Friends
- AI, Predictive Analytics and the Tax Code
- Corporate Tax Updates
- Opportunity Zones, Tax Benefits, Early Criticisms, and IRS Attacks on Funds and Investors
- Planning With SLATS – A Useful and Flexible Planning Tool (If Properly Implemented)
- It's a Pass-Through! It's a Corporation! It's an "S" Corporation! But Is It Always "Super"? – Real-World Implications, Complications and Stories of Donning the "S"
- Why Cybersecurity Programs Fail
- The Client-Centered Firm
Friday–Sunday, May 26–28, 2023
Day 1: 8:25 AM–12:00 PM
Day 2: 8:25 AM–12:15 PM
Day 3: 8:25 AM–12:00 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Mark Burnette, LBMC Advisory Services, Nashville, TN
- Christopher J. Denicolo, Gassman Crotty & Denicolo PA, Clearwater, FL
- Candace A. Hoffman, North Carolina Lawyers Assistance Program, Raleigh
- R. Milton Howell III, DMJPS PLLC, Greensboro
- Kristin King, Schell Bray PLLC, Greensboro
- Reginald Mombrun, North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- Ronii Rizzo, BDO United States, Charlotte
- Hale E. Sheppard, Chamberlain Hrdlicka White Williams & Aughtry, Atlanta, GA
- Kathleen D. Thomas, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
NCBA Tax Section
- Stacey A. Brady, Schell Bray PLLC, Greensboro (Planner)
- Christopher E. "Chris" Hannum, Culp Elliott & Carpenter PLLC, Charlotte (Planner)
North Carolina: 9.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.