The Racing Attorney Conference (TRAC) is an annual event that combines education, development and networking with leaders in the motorsports industry. TRAC is in Indianapolis, Indiana, April 11-12, 2023.
This year's conference features sessions on legal and legislative developments in motorsports, government funding, marketing, diversity and other hot topics, all presented by leaders in the industry.
This year, the conference is hosted by the Indianapolis Bar Association. More information is available at racingattorneys.com.
- Recent Legal Developments in Motorsports
- Government Funding and Legislation Impacting Motorsports
- Sponsorship and Marketing
- Counseling Drivers in Motorsports
- Diversity in Motorsports
- ADA: Before the Event/Beyond the Facility
- General Counsel in Motorsports
Tuesday–Wednesday, April 11–12, 2023
Day 1: 12:30–5:30 PM
Day 2: 8:00 AM–12:45 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
Indianapolis Motor Speedway, 4790 West 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN
Contact hotels directly for reservations at the special room rate (if applicable). Rates are based on availability and rooms may sell out.
Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, 120 West Market Street Indianapolis, IN
Nightly Rate: $199 King Bed
Reservations: Click here or call 1.317.972.06066 (Group Code: RAC23)
Conrad Indianapolis, 50 West Washington Street Indianapolis, IN
Nightly Rate: Starting at $209/night
Reservations: Click here | This discount must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your stay and is only bookable via the link provided.
Bottleworks Hotel, Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN
Nightly Rate: Bottleworks Hotel is offering 20% off their Best Available Rate, which is valid on all available room types.
Reservations: Click here | You must book through the link. Select your dates of stay using the link and book your room.
Other Recommended Hotels:
The Alexander: A Dolce Hotel, 333 South Delaware Street Indianapolis, IN
Embassy Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown, 110 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN
JW Marriott Indianapolis, 10 South West Street, Indianapolis, IN
Hyatt Place Indianapolis Downtown, 130 South Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis, IN
Courtyard Indianapolis West-Speedway, 6315 Crawfordsville Road, Speedway, IN
- Jason Bonikowske, Lucas Oil Products, Indianapolis, IN
- Stoke Caldwell, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson, Charlotte (Moderator)
- Rick Cuellar, CSM Sport and Entertainment, Indianapolis, IN
- Kyle Fairchild, Penske Entertainment, Indianapolis, IN
- Greg Fehribach, Tuohy Bailey & Moore, Indianapolis, IN
- Riccardo Giacomin, Bergs & More, Padua, Dubai
- Rollie Helmling, Helmling Strategic Insights LLC, Carmel, IN
- Tiffany Hemmer, Andretti Autosport, Indianapolis, IN
- Ed Holloran, Quarles & Brady, Indianapolis, IN
- Jordan Jiloty, NASCAR, Daytona Beach, FL
- Bruce Kempton, Chip Ganassi Racing, Indianapolis, IN
- Angela Krahulik, Ice Miller LLP, Indianapolis, IN (Moderator)
- Larry Markle, Eskenazi Health, Indianapolis, IN
- Jayson Marksberry, Juncos Hollinger Racing, Indianapolis, IN
- Jimmie McMillian, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, IN (Moderator)
- Mark Owens, Barnes & Thornburg LLP, Indianapolis, IN (Moderator)
- Frank Pulice, Pacers Sports and Entertainment, Indianapolis, IN (Moderator)
- Christian Rasmussen, INDY NXT (Driver for HMD Motorsports and Driver for ERA Motorsport), Indianapolis, IN
- Rod Reid, Force Indy, Indianapolis, IN
- Max Siegel, USA Track and Field, Indianapolis, IN
- Carlos Taylor, Gregory S. Fehribach Center, Indianapolis, IN
- James H. Voyles Jr., Voyles Vaiana Lukemeyer Baldwin & Webb
- Wes Zirkle, Zirkle Advisors, Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis Bar Association Sports and Entertainment Law Section and the NCBA Sports & Entertainment Law Section
- Jason Bonikowske, Lucas Oil Products, Zionsville, IN (Conference Chair)
- Kyle K. Fairchild, Penske Entertainment, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
- Jackie Flint, Riley Bennett Egloff, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
- Patricia K. Kinney, Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
- Jake Kolisek, Alacrity Solutions, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
- Jimmie McMillian, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
- James Nussbaum, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
- Wesley Zirkle, Zirkle Advisors, Indianapolis, IN (Conference Chair)
North Carolina: 10.00 MCLE Hours
Indiana Commission for Continuing Legal Education: 10.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.
Register early before April 1 and save.
IndyBar Association Member $455
North Carolina Bar Association Member $455
Law Student (no CLE credit) $50
Click here to register. For assistance, contact the Indianapolis Bar Association at email@example.com.