The evolving landscape of intellectual property continues to impact a variety of different areas.
During this program, explore some of the trending topics and current issues — including artificial intelligence, due diligence in IP transactions, inequitable conduct and cybersecurity.
Join us for an insightful discussion that brings you up to speed on the latest updates and recent developments in IP law.
- IP Due Diligence in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Inequitable Conduct Lives!
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Meets Intellectual Property
- Trademark Hot Topics
- Patent Law Updates
- Untangling the Web: Understanding and Adapting to Recent Data Privacy and Security Developments
Thursday, March 30, 2023
8:55 AM–4:40 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Graham T. Dean, Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP, Raleigh
- Lincoln S. Essig, Knobbe Martens, Washington, DC
- Emily M. Haas, Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Raleigh
- Thomas L. "Tom" Irving, Finnegan Henderson Farabow Garrett & Dunner LLP, Washington, DC
- Spencer C. Joffrion, Dechert LLP, New York, NY
- James "Jim" Koenig, Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders LLP, New York, NY
- Lance A. Lawson, Burr Forman McNair LLP, Charlotte
- Richard T. Matthews, Williams Mullen, Raleigh
NCBA Intellectual Property Law Section
- David Grant, Stanek Lemon Crouse and Meeks PA, Raleigh (Planner)
- Seth L. Hudson, Clements Bernard Walker PLLC, Charlotte (Planner)
- Sarah W. Wheaton, Dechert LLP, Charlotte (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.