Thank you for joining us today.
This program provides a practical guide to defending closely held businesses and owners against IRS audits and collection activity.
The program discusses counseling clients about what to expect in the process and preparing their documentation for review. It also covers assessing their potential liability and preparing strategies accordingly. The differences between income and employment tax issues is also covered.
This program provides a real world guide to defending against IRS audit and collection activity of closely held companies.
Part 2 topics include:
- Counseling clients about the scope and nature of IRS collection activity
- IRS use of asset freezes – cash and liquid assets
- Liens and levies – and how to obtain releases
- Obtaining injunctive relief from collection activity
- Interrelationship of bankruptcy law and collection activity