If you are an attorney who practices before — or who counsels and represents — administrative agencies, this CLE is for you!
Learn about significant changes resulting from recent and pending legislation and get up to speed on the latest North Carolina and federal cases. Discuss appellate strategies and procedures, ethical dilemmas for administrative attorneys and delve into the rulemaking process.
Join us for an insightful program packed with nuts-and-bolts updates for your administrative law practice.
- Legislative Updates
- Federal and North Carolina Case Law Update
- Reviewing the Review: Appellate Strategies for Administrative Law Practitioners
- You’re Wrong…About the Rules of Professional Conduct
- The Law of Making Rules
Friday, March 24, 2023
9:05 AM–4:00 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Seth M. Ascher, Rules Review Commission, Raleigh
- Kelley A. DeAngelus, The North Carolina State Bar, Raleigh
- David P. Ferrell, Nexsen Pruet, Raleigh
- R. Daniel "Dan" Gibson, Stam Law Firm PLLC, Apex
- Catherine Lee, Hedrick Gardner, Raleigh
- Claire R. O'Brien, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- Savannah B. Perry, The North Carolina State Bar, Raleigh
- Clinton R. Pinyan, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- Troy D. Shelton, Fox Rothschild LLP, Raleigh
- Frank X. Trainor, North Carolina Board of CPA Examiners, Raleigh (Moderator)
NCBA Administrative Law Section
- Frank X. Trainor, North Carolina Board of CPA Examiners, Raleigh (Planner)
- Stephen J. White, Ott Cone & Redpath PA, Greensboro (Planner)
North Carolina: 5.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.