The world of technology gets more complicated by the day. In this CLE, receive updates on the latest trends and topics in cybersecurity and then dive into digital forensics.
These sessions provide you with best practices as you navigate day-to-day needs and support your clients.
- Security, You and Your Firm
- Digital Forensics for Legal Practitioners
Thursday, February 23, 2023
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Chris Foreman, Barefoot Professional Investigations, Charlotte
- Richard Krenmayer, Stasmayer, Charleston, SC
- Micah Sturgis, Barefoot Professional Investigations, Charlotte
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.