Satisfy your ethics/professional responsibility, technology and substance abuse/mental health CLE requirements with this convenient three-hour compliance bundle.
This program offers information on the evolving ethics of law firm cybersecurity, provides resilience training, and helps you navigate the big Cs – confidentiality, communication and conflicts.
- The Evolving Ethics of Law Firm Cybersecurity: Practical and Budget-Friendly Tips
- Calm in the Midst of Chaos – Resilience Training
- The Big Cs — Confidentiality, Communication and Conflicts — Every Lawyer Should Know
Monday, February 20, 2023
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- William S. "Will" Graebe, Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of NC, Cary
- Candace A. Hoffman, North Carolina Lawyers Assistance Program (NCLAP), Raleigh
- Sharon D. Nelson, Sensei Enterprises Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Amy E. Richardson, HWG LLP, Raleigh
- John W. Simek, Sensei Enterprises Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Lauren E. Snyder, HWG LLP, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.