Thank you for joining us today.
Supply contracts are the backbone of many businesses, providing the buying with essential goods for a production process or finished product inventory for sale. In the supply chains these agreements create, time is of the essence.
Buyers rely on timely delivery of quality raw material or inventory. Production and sales are often finely calibrated for just in time delivery. In addition, there area wide range of liability issues involved in these agreements because any disruption of the supply chain can cause substantial losses.
This program provides a practical guide to reviewing the most important provisions of supply agreements for clients.
- Drafting and negotiating most essential terms of supply agreements
- Issues for both suppliers and buyers in different industries
- Framework of law governing supply issue, including UCC warranty and title issues
- Product quality, volume commitments, delivery, and more
- Identifying, allocating, and mitigating risk – indemnity and insurance
- Spotting red flags in "form" supply agreements