Real estate joint ventures leverage the capital and expertise of partners to develop and operate or sell projects of every size.
These joint ventures can take different forms – contractual or entity-based – and often involve a complex mix of equity and debt, preferential returns, and various types of fees. Third parties, including contractors, may have profit participation rights.
Real estate joint ventures are highly complex exercises in finance and risk management.
This program provides a real-world guide to types of real estate joint ventures, major capital structuring issues, and drafting the major provisions of the underlying documents.
Part 2 topics include:
- Management and information rights
- Guarantees issue in joint ventures
- Structuring ordinary and liquidating distributions
- Valuation and sales/exchanges of partnership interests
Wendesday, November 16, 2022
- Richard R. Goldberg, Ballard Spahr LLP, Philadelphia
- John S. Hollyfield, Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Houston, TX
November 16, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.