As litigators, we are slammed! It is crucial for us to build habits and practices as safeguards for strong, successful cases. This CLE provides the tools needed to make sure your practice is efficient and prepared.
Get the latest and greatest appellate practices from a panel of experienced appellate attorneys. Explore best-practice discovery tactics through discussion of attorneys from both sides of the "v." Ensure you are utilizing simple technology in your office and in the courtroom. And maximize your work productivity with resilient office practices to help you work smarter, not harder.
- Best Appellate Practices Panel
- Discovery Abuses and Pitfalls
- Technology in the Office
- Maximize Your Productivity
- Tips and Tricks for eCourt Filings
Rebroadcast (Original Live Webcast Date: September 15, 2022)
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
8:55 AM–2:50 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Quintin D.I. Byrd, Q Byrd Law, Raleigh
- Amanda T. Chay, Building Health Heart & Mind, Raleigh
- Kelly Margolis Dagger, Ellis & Winters LLP, Raleigh
- Brad D. Fowler, NC Judicial Branch, Raleigh
- Matthew Nis Leerberg, Fox Rothschild LLP, Raleigh
- Nicole R. Scallon, Henson Talley & Scallon LLP, Greensboro
- Gabriel G. Snyder, Ward Black Law, Greensboro
- Kristina P. Soeder, NC Judicial Branch, Raleigh
- Pegeen Turner, Legal Cloud Technology, Raleigh
- Natalie M. Walters, Crumley Roberts, Greensboro
- Cori Williams, NC Judicial Branch, Raleigh
- Erik R. Zimmerman, Robinson Bradshaw, Chapel Hill
NCBA Litigation Section
- Audrey Z. Snyder, Ward Black Law, Greensboro (Planner)
- R. Matthew Van Sickle, Van Sickle Law PLLC, Cary (Planner)
- Hayley R. Wells, Ward and Smith PA, Asheville (Planner)
North Carolina: 5.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.