Join us for this year's always-popular Annual Review CLE program. Receive the latest updates on key court decisions and significant amendments to legislation and policies covering a variety of topic and practice areas.
Highlights for this year include:
- Business Court Update
- Criminal Law
- Education Law
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Law
- Family Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Real Property Law
In addition to receiving these important updates, you can satisfy all of your annual NC State Bar CLE requirements, including your ethics, substance abuse/mental health and technology credits.
We look forward to having you join us on October 13-14!
- Labor and Employment Law Update
- How Mindfulness Can Benefit Your Legal Practice and Life
- Communicating With Judges and Represented Parties, and Sharing Information With Third Parties — What Can We Do and How Can We Do It?
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Law Update
- Ethics in Discovery in 2022
- Family Law Update
- Business Court Update
- Estate Planning and Administration, Electronic Wills, and E-filing
- Real Property Case Law Update
- Criminal Law Update
- Recent Decisions in Education Law
- The Intersection of Ethics and Artificial Intelligence: What Lawyers Need to Know
Thursday-Friday, October 13-14, 2022
Day 1: 8:25 AM–4:25 PM
Day 2: 8:25 AM–4:25 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
North Carolina Bar Center, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary
Contact hotels directly for reservations at the special NCBA room rate. Rates are based on availability and rooms may sell out.
Embassy Suites, 201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard, Cary
Nightly Rate: $174 single/double
Reservations: Click here or call 919.677.1840 (Corporate Account Code: 2691626)
TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 120 Sage Commons Way, Cary
Nightly Rate: $114 studio queen with sleeper sofa (Sunday–Thursday)
Reservations: 919.678.0005 (Ask for the NCBA corporate rate)
- Jordan Abshire, Abshire Legal Search LLC, Charlotte
- Christopher L. Burti, Statewide Title Inc., Farmville
- Charles S. Carter, Earth & Water Law, Raleigh
- Kearns Davis, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- Denaa J. Griffin, Jackson Lewis PC, Raleigh
- Mark J. Hale Jr., Baddour Parker Hine & Hale PC, Goldsboro
- Emily C. Jeske, Bosquez Porter Family Law, Raleigh
- Linda Funke Johnson, Senter Stephenson Johnson PA, Fuquay-Varina
- Jason A. McGrath, McGrath and Spielberger PLLC, Charlotte
- Philip J. Mohr, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP, Greensboro
- Sharon D. Nelson, Sensei Enterprises Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Meredith J. Parker, Charles R. Ullman & Associates PLLC, Raleigh
- Jan E. Pritchett, Schlosser & Pritchett, Greensboro
- Brian C. Shaw, Poyner & Spruill LLP, Raleigh
- John W. Simek, Sensei Enterprises Inc., Fairfax, VA
- Laura J. Wetsch, Winslow Wetsch PLLC, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 12.00 MCLE Hours
Individuals experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or within a COVID-19 quarantine/isolation period (as defined by the CDC at the time of the event) should not attend NCBA/NCBF events in person. Should a registrant for an in-person CLE event begin to experience COVID-19 symptoms or fall within a COVID-19 quarantine/isolation period, they will be provided with a digital registration upon request.
Masks remain optional at NCBA/NCBF in-person events, and we encourage all attendees to use good health and safety practices. The NCBA/NCBF does not provide notification of potential exposure following in-person events.PROGRAM PRICING
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.