The North Carolina Bar Association is your home for the best continuing legal education, professional development and networking, and we are pleased to welcome newly licensed North Carolina attorneys into the profession.
Included as a member benefit, Professionalism for New Attorneys (PNA) provides each attendee with a full year of CLE credit and is complimentary for newly licensed attorneys.
A special thanks to North Carolina Bar Foundation Endowment for a grant which helps support this PNA Program
- Why Professionalism Is Important to You
- Overview of the North Carolina State Bar
- Getting Lost in Our Own Lives
- Pro Bono Service in NC
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Technology and Your Responsibility to Your Clients
- What I Didn't Learn in Law School
- The Attorney-Client Relationship
- Ethics and Grievance Committees
- How to Win in Trust Account Management
- Inner Workings of the Law Office: Private Sector
- Inner Workings of the Law Office: Public Sector
- Dealing With the Courts
- Financial Planning Strategies
- A View From the Bench: Cases and Examples of Professionalism and the Challenges of Being a New Lawyer
- Professionalism Insight and Voluntary Oath
In-Person Live or Live Webcast
Tuesday-Wednesday, December 6-7, 2022
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
North Carolina Bar Center, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 12.00 MCLE Hours
The NC State Bar requires full attendance at a Live or Webcast PNA program in order to receive CLE credit. A PNA program is required to be completed by:
- 12/31/2022 for those who pass the July 2021 and February 2022 North Carolina Bar Exam
- 12/31/2023 for those who pass the July 2022 and February 2023 North Carolina Bar Exam
Click here for the full NC State Bar rules and exemptions on PNA.
As a newly licensed attorney in North Carolina, you are automatically eligible for two years of complimentary membership in the North Carolina Bar Association. As a member, you also can enroll in this Professionalism for New Attorneys (PNA) CLE at no charge. But first, you have to JOIN!
If you have any questions about your membership or how to get involved, the Membership Department is here to help. For more information regarding your complimentary membership or access to the member benefits, please contact Member Services.
Click "Notify Me" below to receive an email when the program is open for registration.