This CLE covers significant estate planning, estate administration and tax issues.
Designed to benefit both new and experienced lawyers alike, the 43rd Annual Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Program offers practical tips and insight to help you navigate challenges and opportunities in the current environment.
INCLUDED SESSIONS (Also available for individual purchase)
- Federal and State Update
- Legislative Update
- Cross-Border Conundrums: Identifying and Handling International Issues in Our Daily Practice
- Survey of Directed Trusts in the Carolinas
- All Things "E" (Electronic)
- Tax Controversy
- What the Cool Kids Are Doing in Estate Planning
- Reverse Engineering Estate Planning for Good
- Hindsight Is Everything: A Discussion of Notable (or at Least Interesting) Recent Fiduciary Litigation Cases in 2021
- S. Kyle Agee, Johnston Allison & Hord PA, Charlotte
- David D. Aughtry, Chamberlain Hrdlicka White Williams & Aughtry, Atlanta, GA
- Keri D. Brown, Baker Botts, Houston, TX
- Danielle M. Burness, McGuireWoods LLP, Raleigh
- Samuel A. Donaldson, Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, GA
- Mark J. Hale Jr., Baddour Parker Hine & Hale PC, Goldsboro
- Linda Funke Johnson, Senter Stephenson & Johnson, Fuquay-Varina
- Kimberly J. "Kim" Kirk, Johnston Allison & Hord PA, Charlotte
- Judith U. "Judy" Linville, Linville Law Office PLLC, Charlotte
- Lauren S. Martin, Johnston Allison & Hord PA, Charlotte
- Raymond C. Odom, Northern Trust Corporation, Chicago, IL
- F. Patricia "Patty" Scarborough, Evans Carter Kunes & Bennett PA, Charleston, SC
- Brett D. Sovine, Brown Brothers Harriman & Company, Charlotte
- Catherine L. Wilson, McPherson Rocamora Nicholson Wilson & Hinkle PLLC, Durham
July 21-23, 2022
NCBA Estate Planning & Fiduciary Law Section
- Sandra M. "Sandy" Clark, Manning Fulton & Skinner PA, Raleigh (Planner)
- Kerri L.S. Mast, Brown Brothers Harriman & Company, Charlotte (Planner)
North Carolina: 10.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.
Access to the program and content expires ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.