The Health Law Section is pleased to introduce the inaugural Health Law Boot Camp CLE, an exciting new program for early-career lawyers, lawyers looking for a refresher, and others serving the health care industry.
This program is designed for professionals working with stakeholders across the entire health care spectrum, covering cutting-edge topics that are applicable to providers, drug/device manufacturers, payers, digital companies, telemedicine and more.
- Transactions in the Health Care Industry: A View from the C-Suite
- Privacy and information security
- Health care innovations and disruptive technologies
- Litigation in the health care industry
- Industry-specific fraud and abuse risks
Join us as our speakers dive into the most pressing issues facing health care companies and offer practical advice on the nuances of practicing health law.
Expert panelists include some of the most experienced health law attorneys in North Carolina, former government prosecutors, in-house counsel, and nationally recognized subject matter experts.
- Transactions and Contracting in the Health Care Industry
- Innovations and Hot Topics
- Fraud and Abuse
- Privacy and Information Security
- Health Care Litigation
Friday, October 21, 2022
8:55 AM–3:30 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Norman Acker, K&L Gates, Research Triangle Park
- Brett J. Denton, Atrium Health, Charlotte
- Kerry E. Dutra, Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman PC, Raleigh
- Melanie M. Hamilton, Ott Cone & Redpath PA, Greensboro
- Elizabeth "Liz" Sims Hedrick, Fox Rothschild, Raleigh
- Marcus C. Hewitt, Fox Rothschild LLP, Raleigh
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens, Robinson Bradshaw, Charlotte
- Allyson J. Labban, WakeMed, Raleigh
- Patricia A. Markus, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, Raleigh
- Antonia A. Peck, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP, Research Triangle Park
- Robert W. Shaw, Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh
- Sean A. Timmons, Polsinelli PC, Raleigh
NCBA Health Law Section
- Lauren S. Gennett, King & Spalding, Asheville (Planner)
- John W. Gibson, Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh (Planner)
- Ted Lotchin, WakeMed, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 5.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.