The Health Law Section is pleased to introduce the inaugural Health Law Boot Camp CLE, an exciting new program for early-career lawyers, lawyers looking for a refresher, and others serving the health care industry.
This program is designed for professionals working with stakeholders across the entire health care spectrum, covering cutting-edge topics that are applicable to providers, drug/device manufacturers, payers, digital companies, telemedicine and more.
- Strategies for successful health care transactions
- Privacy and information security
- Health care innovations and disruptive technologies
- Litigation in the health care industry
- Industry-specific fraud and abuse risks
Join us as our speakers dive into the most pressing issues facing health care companies and offer practical advice on the nuances of practicing health law.
Expert panelists include some of the most experienced health law attorneys in North Carolina, former government prosecutors, in-house counsel, and nationally recognized subject matter experts.
- Transactions in the Health Care Industry: A View from the C-Suite
- Innovations and Hot Topics
- Fraud and Abuse
- Privacy and Information Security
- Health Care Litigation
Friday, October 21, 2022
8:25 AM–3:30 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
North Carolina Bar Center, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary
Contact hotels directly for reservations at the special NCBA room rate. Rates are based on availability and rooms may sell out.
Embassy Suites, 201 Harrison Oaks Boulevard, Cary
Nightly Rate: $174 single/double
Reservations: Click here or call 919.677.1840 (Corporate Account Code: 2691626)
TownePlace Suites by Marriott, 120 Sage Commons Way, Cary
Nightly Rate: $114 studio queen with sleeper sofa (Sunday–Thursday)
Reservations: 919.678.0005 (Ask for the NCBA corporate rate)
- Norman Acker, K&L Gates, Research Triangle Park
- Brett J. Denton, Atrium Health, Charlotte
- Kerry E. Dutra, Hall Render Killian Heath & Lyman PC, Raleigh
- Melanie M. Hamilton, Ott Cone & Redpath PA, Greensboro
- Elizabeth "Liz" Sims Hedrick, Fox Rothschild, Raleigh
- Marcus C. Hewitt, Fox Rothschild LLP, Raleigh
- Jennifer Csik Hutchens, Robinson Bradshaw, Charlotte
- Allyson J. Labban, WakeMed, Raleigh
- Patricia A. Markus, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, Raleigh
- Antonia A. Peck, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP, Research Triangle Park
- Robert W. Shaw, Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh
- Sean A. Timmons, Polsinelli PC, Raleigh
NCBA Health Law Section
- Lauren S. Gennett, King & Spalding, Asheville (Planner)
- John W. Gibson, Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh (Planner)
- Ted Lotchin, WakeMed, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 5.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.