Thank you for joining us today.
This program provides a comprehensive update of important developments related to the Americans with Disabilities Act.
The program covers case law, administrative, and practical developments related to reasonable accommodation of disabilities in the workplace.
The panel also discusses developments related to permissible job qualification standards, determining essential job functions, and judging the workplace performance of employees subject to the ADA.
This program provides a wide-ranging and practical review of important ADA developments.
- Review of recent case law and regulatory developments
- Developments in job qualification standards
- Reasonable accommodation trends, including EEOC's guidance
- Developments related to reassignment to another job category
- Trends in the interactive process