This program provides a practical guide to diversity, inclusion, and equity in law firms and in clients.
The program discusses the value of diversity and inclusion, including how it fosters collegiality, greater client value, and organizational and personal growth. The panel looks at real world case studies of what types of diversity training work and help law firms – and also reviews those types of training that do not work.
The program covers best practices not only for law firms but also for advising clients on developing diversity, inclusion, and equity training and practices.
- Types of diversity – internal, external, organizational, and worldview
- Racial and ethnic, generational and age, gender, socio-economic diversity
- Training to raise awareness of unconscious bias v. promoting allyship and inclusivity
- What types of diversity training work – and what types do not work?
- Best practices in helping law firms and their clients grow in diversity, inclusion and equity
Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Anthony Licata, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Chicago
January 21, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.