This annual ethics update covers a wide range of ethical developments important to your civil litigation practice.
The program provides detailed coverage of developments in conflicts of interest in litigation, confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege, and ethics in defense and common interest agreements. It includes a wide-ranging discussion of the ethical issues that arise with the spread, use and development of technology in litigation. Also, the panel discusses ethical issues in discovery of digital files, records, and communications.
Please join for this annual program which provides a lively discussion of ethical developments important to civil litigation practice.
Part 1 topics include:
- Ethics and discovery
- Ethics and preparing witnesses – the limits of coaching
- Recent developments in conflicts of interest, part 1
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Cleveland, OH
- Lucian T. Pera, Adams & Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
June 7, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.