Whether you are a long time solo/small firm practitioner or just opening up your own firm, it is never too early to begin thinking about ways to expand your practice.
Hear from attorneys who hung their shingle and learn from their experiences and best practices for using technology to work smarter, not harder. Discuss the different attorney fee models and how to select the employees that best fit your firm's needs.
- Legal Matchmaking
- What I Learned from Starting Up
- Compensation Profiles
- Leveraging Technology for Growing and Efficient Law Firms
Friday, May 20, 2022
8:55 AM–4:05 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Nikki Green, Ave Staffing, Raleigh
- Dylan W. Greenwood, Greenwood Law, Winston-Salem
- Molly L. McGrath, Hiring and Empowering LLC, Parker, CO
- Manisha P. Patel, Law Office of Manisha P. Patel PLLC, Greensboro
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- Megan E. Spidell, Spidell Family Law, Greensboro
- Julia Taylor, LevLegal LLC, Atlanta, GA
NCBA Small Firm & Technology Section
- Manisha P. Patel, Law Office of Manisha P. Patel PLLC, Greensboro (Planner)
- Pegeen Turner, Legal Cloud Technology, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.