This program provides an update on recent developments in sex harassment claims.
The discussion includes case law developments, trends in claims and defenses, and legislative proposals. The program covers how to handle recent allegations of harassment based on conduct occurring years ago and best practices in revising policies and procedures to handle allegations of misconduct.
This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of significant developments in sex harassment law.
- Significant sex harassment case law developments
- Regulatory developments and legislative proposals
- How to investigate new complaints of old misconduct
- Sex harassment issues arising from online posts and messaging
- Best practices in revising sex harassment policies
Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Sarah Besnoff, Paul Hastings LLP, Washington D.C.
June 30, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.