Join us in person or by live webcast for an in-depth analysis and discussion of federal, state and local laws, policies, procedures and practices.
This program also includes a mental health/substance abuse session on the psychology of transition and a technology training hour dedicated to the risks and rewards of technology.
- North Carolina State Tax Law Case Update
- Psychology of Transitions
- Defending Tax Clients Before the Office of Administrative Hearings and the NC Business Court
- Fake News and the Tax Law
- The Intersection of Income Tax and Estate Planning
- Planning to Litigate: Where the Rubber Meets the Road, 2022 Edition
- Anatomy of a Worker-Classification Dispute: Securing Section 20 Relief, Avoiding Employee Status, Recouping Fees and More
- Benefits and Risks of Technology in Law Practice
- Target or Waterfall: Partnership Allocations
Friday-Sunday, May 27-29, 2022
Day 1: 8:25 AM–12:00 PM
Day 2: 8:25 AM–12:00 PM
Day 3: 8:25 AM–12:00 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Judge Linda F. Nelson, North Carolina Office of Administrative Hearings, Raleigh
- Christopher J. Denicolo, Gassman Crotty & Denicolo PA, Clearwater, FL
- Marlon Fortineaux, RSM US LLP, Baltimore, MD
- Justin LaMar, RSM US LLP, Baltimore, MD
- Gregory P. McGuire, Nelson Mullins Scarborough & Riley, Raleigh
- William L. Mills IV, Culp Elliott and Carpenter PLLC, Charlotte
- Robynn E. Moraites, North Carolina Lawyers Assistance Program, Charlotte
- John J. Nail, Chamberlain Hrdlicka White Williams & Aughtry, Atlanta, GA
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- Hale E. Sheppard, Chamberlain Hrdlicka White Williams & Aughtry, Atlanta, GA
- Kathleen D. Thomas, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Ronald Williams, North Carolina Department of Revenue, Raleigh
NCBA Tax Section
- Christopher E. Hannum, Culp Elliott and Carpenter PLLC, Charlotte (Planner)
North Carolina: 9.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.