If you are an attorney who practices before — or who counsels and represents — administrative agencies, this CLE is for you!
Learn about significant changes resulting from recent and pending legislation and get up to speed on the latest North Carolina and federal cases. Discuss interstate compact law and review the differences between compacts and universal licensure bills. Explore the legal requirements for Chapter 55B entities and gain valuable insight into the examination process at the Department of the Secretary of State.
Join us for an insightful program packed with nuts-and-bolts updates for your administrative law practice.
- Legislative Updates
- Federal and North Carolina Caselaw Update
- Interstate Compacts
- Chapter 55B
- Hendrixson v. NCDHSS and Unpromulgated Rules
Friday, March 25, 2022
8:55 AM–2:30 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Matthew J. Cochran, Ott Cone & Redpath PA, Asheville
- David P. Ferrell, Nexsen Pruet, Raleigh
- Nahale F. Kalfas, Legal Counsel to The Council of State Governments – National
- Center for Interstate Compacts, Hillsborough
- Cheri L. Myers, North Carolina Department of the Secretary of State, Raleigh
- M. Jackson Nichols, Nichols Choi & Lee PLLC, Raleigh
- Claire R. O'Brien, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- Clinton R. Pinyan, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- Stephen J. White, Ott Cone & Redpath PA, Greensboro
NCBA Administrative Law Section
- John R. Szymankiewicz, Matheson & Associates Law Office PLLC, Raleigh (Planner)
- Frank Trainor, North Carolina Board of CPA Examiners, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 4.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.