The world looks very different than it did in March 2020. We've lived in the pandemic environment for two full years, we've seen the effects of social injustices highlighted by the murder of George Floyd and others, and we've seen a reshaping of the workforce.
In this CLE, speakers discuss a shift in culture, a shift in practice and a shift in the profession — all of which impact the workplace, for you and your clients — in 2022.
- Shift in Workplace Culture
- Shift in Practice
- Shift in the Profession
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Brandon L. Boykin, Assistant United States Attorney, Raleigh
- Cody J. Davis, Legal Aid of North Carolina, Concord
- Evin L. Grant, North Carolina Department of Administration, Raleigh
- Lex-Jordan Ibegbu, Ibegbu Law, Raleigh
- Xavier Lightfoot, Ward and Smith, Raleigh
- Taittiona Miles, NC Prisoner Legal Services, Raleigh
- Joshua L. Richardson, Buckley LLP, Washington, DC
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.