What are digital assets and how does blockchain work? What are tokens and how can they be used? Experts from around the country provide you with an understanding of these topics, review the industry's regulatory environment, highlight hot topics and discuss expectations for the future.
Join us as we learn about:
- Blockchain basics
- Bitcoin, cryptocurrency and tokens
- Cryptocurrency and token regulation
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)
- DeFi, stablecoins and central banking digital currencies (CBDCs)
- Expectations for the future surrounding blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and Tokens: What You Need to Know
- Hot Topics and Expectations for the Future
Thursday, February 24, 2022
8:55 AM–12:15 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Andrew M. Hinkes, K&L Gates, Miami, FL
- Brandon Huffman, Odin Law and Media, Raleigh
- Jeremy M. McLaughlin, K&L Gates, San Francisco, CA
- Judith Rinearson, K&L Gates, New York, NY
- Margaret N. Rosenfeld, K&L Gates, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.