Unique considerations for the divorcing community are explored by a financial planner, mortgage lender, divorce real estate specialist and psychotherapist.
Presenters share common financial mistakes, avoidable missteps during the real estate transaction and psychological components of divorcing clients. A case study is presented to demonstrate the do's and don'ts from these professionals' perspectives.
- Consideration During Divorce Regarding Real Estate, Mortgage Lending, Financial Planning and Psychotherapy
- Case Study
Thursday, February 24, 2022
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Christina Jasper, Jasper Group at Benchmark Mortgage, Durham
- Katrina Kuzyszyn-Jones, KKJ Psychology, Durham
- Meredith Pope, Inhabit Real Estate, Raleigh
- Mary Salisbury, The Right Divorce Solution LLC, Wilmington
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.