Satisfy your ethics/professional responsibility, technology, and substance abuse/mental health CLE requirements with this convenient three-hour compliance bundle.
This program offers important reminders on trust accounting, tips for managing email and guarding against potential ethical traps, and ways to help avoid crisis and declining health as we adapt to our "new normal."
- Trust Accounting Is the Worst
- Email Wrangling: Taking Control of Your Inbox
- Staying Normal in the New Normal
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Julianne Ludlam, Ph.D., KKJ Forensic and Psychological Services, Durham
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- Joshua T. Walthall, Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP, Raleigh
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.