This program provides a guide to real estate finance. It covers the practical aspects of structuring debt, equity, and mezzanine finance. Major issues and traps in negotiating first mortgages, including personal guarantees and carve-outs, are discussed in detail.
The program also covers credit enhancement, leasehold finance, and how financing alternatives have changed in a stronger market.
This program provides a real-world guide to major issues in negotiating and drafting real estate finance agreements.
Part 1 topics include:
- Structuring equity in real estate deals
- Mezzanine financing and drafting issues
- Leasehold finance
- Credit enhancement instruments
- Single purpose entities for finance purposes
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Anthony Licata, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, Chicago
February 16, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.