This annual ethics program provides a round-table discussion of practical ethical issues important to your practice.
The program provides an engaging discussion of ethics developments involving technology and law practice, conflicts of interest, and attoarney-client communications in a digital world where no one is truly unplugged.
The panel also discusses the ethics of withdrawing from a matter and firing a client and the ethics of developing new business.
This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of practical ethics developments important to your practice.
Part 2 topics include:
- Ethics of firing a client
- Ethics and client development
- Emerging issues in conflicts of interest, part 2
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago, IL
- Lucian T. Pera, Adams & Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods LLP, McLean, VA
February 9, 2022
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.