There is more than one way to resolve a construction dispute — each with its own pros and cons, preparation requirements, and procedural steps. But first, you have to know what those options are, which one best suits your case, and how to effectively implement your chosen strategy to ultimately reach a resolution.
Join us for a practice-oriented approach to construction cases, starting off with a deep dive into various aspects of damages typically encountered on a construction project.
Then examine the practical application of various options — including mediation, arbitration and collaborative law — that are available to the construction law practitioner for resolving disputes.
- Damages 101
- Preparing and Quantifying Claims for Lost Profits
- Suretyship: Preparation and Everything You Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask
- Rethinking Mediation in a Construction Case
- Preparing for Arbitration of a Construction Case
- Something New: Collaborative Law for Construction Cases
In-Person Live and Live Webcast
Thursday, February 17, 2022
IN-PERSON LIVE LOCATION
North Carolina Bar Center, 8000 Weston Parkway, Cary
NCBA Construction Law Section
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
Click "Notify Me" below to receive an email when the program is open for registration.