Designed to address a variety of topics, the 2022 Real Property Winter Program discusses an assortment of trends and developments in real property law.
These topics include landlord-tenant issues in the time of COVID, recent changes to American Land Title Association survey standards, tax incentives (including opportunity zone investments and 1031 exchanges), homeowners' association laws and developments to the Marketable Title Act, recent land-use changes, and a legislative update.
- Legislative Update
- Chapter 160D Update
- Community Associations
- Real Estate Tax Incentives
- American Land Title Association (ALTA) Survey
- Landlord-Tenant Law and COVID-19
Friday, February 18, 2022
8:55 AM–4:10 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Adam Matthew Beaudoin, Ward and Smith PA, Raleigh
- Hope Derby Carmichael, Jordan Price Wall Gray Jones & Carlton PLLC, Raleigh
- Stephanie Marie D'Atri, Hatch Little & Bunn LLP, Raleigh
- David Patrick Ferrell, Nexsen Pruet, Raleigh
- James Logan "Jim" Joyce, UNC School of Government, Chapel Hill
- Jonathan Murphy, Murphy Geomatics, Raleigh
- Dawn Polin, CRE Tax Planning LLC, Raleigh
NCBA Real Property Section
- Hannah Combs, Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP, Raleigh (Planner)
- Max Edward Isaacson, Longleaf Law Partners, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
Qualifies for NC State Bar Real Property Law Specialization
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.