There is no question that COVID-19 has wrought lasting changes in the business world and society at large. This year's program examines the resulting changes in the workplace and how these changes affect cybersecurity.
Review significant updates in business-related case law and legislation and receive practical advice on issues of general interest to business practitioners.
Finally, we explore how the pandemic has cast equity and inclusion into sharp relief, and what business lawyers can do to address these issues.
- Annual Case Law Update
- Anatomy of an LLC Agreement
- Annual Legislative Update: NC, DE and the Corporate Transparency Act
- Nonprofit Update
- The Future of Work Is Now: Evolving Workforce and Cyber Challenges in the Age of COVID
- Equity and Inclusion
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
8:55 AM–4:10 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Dianne C. Bailey, Bank of America, Charlotte
- Melissa W. Bailey, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Raleigh
- C. Patrick F. Brown, Lawyers Mutual Liability Insurance Company of North Carolina, Cary
- Thomas N. "Tom" Griffin III, Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP, Charlotte
- Andrew J. Haile, Elon University School of Law, Greensboro
- Warren P. Kean, Shumaker Loop & Kendrick LLP, Charlotte
- Stephanie Norman, Richards Layton & Finger, Wilmington, DE
- Kevin J. Price, The Institute, Durham
- John E. Pueschel, Womble Bond Dickinson (U.S.) LLP, Winston-Salem
- Robert W. "Bob" Saunders, Brooks Pierce McLendon Humphrey & Leonard LLP, Greensboro
- A. Heath Tripp, Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh
NCBA Business Law Section
- Brooks F. Bossong, Nexsen Pruet LLC, Greensboro (Planner)
- Edward T. "Ed" Chaney, Schell Bray PLLC, Greensboro (Planning Committee)
- Charles E. "Charlie" Davis III, Poyner Spruill LLP, Raleigh (Planning Committee)
- Robert E. Duggins, Smith Anderson Blount Dorsett Mitchell & Jernigan LLP, Raleigh (Planning Committee)
- Jennifer L. Weaver, Manning Fulton & Skinner PA, Raleigh (Planning Committee)
- Kimberly E. Zirkle, Moore & Van Allen PLLC, Charlotte (Planner)
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.