Designed to benefit tax professionals from across the state, this informative and entertaining program brings you up to speed on the latest developments in state and local tax law.
Hear from tax experts — including representatives from the North Carolina Department of Revenue (NCDOR) and nationally recognized tax authorities — as they discuss multistate sales and income tax and North Carolina state tax controversy, as well as North Carolina franchise, income and sales tax laws.
- North Carolina Sales and Use Tax: The Basics
- North Carolina Corporate and Franchise Tax Law
- North Carolina Department of Revenue Tax Audits and Appeals
- Hot Topics in Multistate Taxation
- Multistate Sales Tax
Thursday, December 2, 2021
8:55 AM–3:00 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Jeffrey A. Friedman, Eversheds Sutherland LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Michael A. Hannah, North Carolina Department of Revenue, Raleigh
- Richard D. Pomp, University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT
- Jack A. Schmoll, Schmoll CPA PLLC, Charlotte
- Ronald D. Williams II, North Carolina Department of Revenue, Raleigh
NCBA Tax Section
- Christopher E. "Chris" Hannum, Culp Elliott & Carpenter PLLC, Charlotte (Planner)
North Carolina: 5.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.