Equipped with the right tools, the construction lawyer can practice more efficiently and better serve their clients in the 21st century.
Join the Construction Law Section as we explore some of the most useful tools to have at your disposal — including case law and legislative updates, mediation training, and recent appellate court decisions pertaining to the economic loss rule — all folded into one essential program.
To round out the construction lawyer's swiss army knife, an appellate judge and a trial judge delve into lessons learned, potential pitfalls, best practices and future trends for virtual hearings.
- Finding Balance: The Lawyer's Workcation on Points and Miles
- Mediation: Showing Up Is Just Part of the Process
- The Elephant in the Courtroom: Conversations on Inequity Within the Legal Profession
- Economic Loss Rule
- Case Law and Legislative Update
- Advocacy in the Digital Age
Thursday-Friday, September 23-24, 2021
Click here to preview the full program agenda.
NCBA Construction Law Section
North Carolina: 6.00 MCLE Hours
Click "Notify Me" below to receive an email when the program is open for registration.