The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly changed how we practice law. Those practicing in a solo or small-firm setting are perhaps some of the most affected practitioners. An effective and efficient use of technology is vital as we plan to re-emerge from the lockdown.
This program focuses on the smart use of technology, as well as delegation, growing a small firm and dealing with the myriad of problems created by the pandemic.
INCLUDED SESSIONS (Also available for individual purchase)
- How to Work Smarter and Be Happier Using Technology
- Delegation Basics: You Can't Do It All Yourself
- Collaborative Law Techniques for Use in Daily Practice
- Contract Issues During and After COVID-19
- Paige C. Kurtz, Kurtz Law PLLC, Raleigh
- Catherine Sanders Reach, North Carolina Bar Association, Cary
- John L. Sarratt, Harris Sarratt & Hodges LLP, Raleigh
- Ernest "Ernie" Svenson, Law Firm Autopilot, New Orleans, LA
- Danae C. Woodward, Woodward & Woodward PLLC, Charlotte
June 11, 2021
NCBA Small Firm & Technology Section
- R. Lynn Coleman, Coleman Legal PLLC, Cary (Planner)
- Paige C. Kurtz, Kurtz Law PLLC, Raleigh (Planner)
North Carolina: 4.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.
Access to the program and content expires ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.