No one could have predicted the personal, professional and legal changes that the new decade would bring. The Litigation Section created this CLE manuscript to provide insight into these changes and their impact on the practice of law in light of the pandemic, as well as how to handle government investigations, parallel civil and criminal proceedings, and video depositions.
Explore effective strategies for conducting remote mediations and how attorneys can meet ethical responsibilities in a remote work environment.
- Ethics in the Current World
- Chambers Chatter
- The Wolf Is at the Door: When Law Enforcement Contacts Your Client
- Conducting Internal Investigations
- Navigating the Shoals During Parallel Criminal and Civil Litigation
- Video Depositions and 30(b) Depositions
- Mediation Panel
ASSOCIATED CLE PROGRAM
Manuscript originated from Letter of the Law: Practicing Litigation in 2021 (2021 Litigation Section Program), May 19, 2021