This annual ethics program provide a round-table discussion of practical ethical issues important to your practice.
The program provides an engaging discussion of ethics developments involving technology and law practice, conflicts of interest, and ethics in co-counsel and referral relationships. The panel also discusses highly sensitive issues when lawyers learn that their clients are engaged in misconduct – what do you do and when?
This program provides a wide-ranging discussion of practical ethics developments important to your practice.
Part 1 topics include:
- Ethics of co-counsel relationships: Are you your brother's keeper?
- Ethics and client misconduct: What to do?
- Developments in conflicts of interest, part 1
Thursday, August 19, 2021
- William Freivogel, Freivogel Ethics Consulting, Chicago
- Lucian T. Pera, Adams & Reese LLP, Memphis, TN
- Thomas E. Spahn, McGuireWoods, LLP, McLean, VA
February 9, 2021
North Carolina: 1.00 MCLE Hour
See pricing below.