Satisfy your ethics and professional responsibility, technology, and substance abuse/mental health CLE requirements in this convenient three-hour compliance bundle.
This program offers important reminders on how to focus on the ethics of being civil and professional, how to keep your data secure, and where to find help during times of stress.
- Should We Be Nice? A Discussion on Civility and Professionalism
- Best Mental Health Practices in a COVID-19 Environment
- Data Security: Tricks Used by the Bad Guys and Your Tools to Counteract
Rebroadcast (Original Live Webcast Date: February 26, 2021)
Friday, May 7, 2021
12:55 –4:25 PM
Click here to view the full program agenda.
- Nicole "Nicki" Ellington, North Carolina Lawyer Assistance Program, Raleigh
- Aida Doss Havel, Law Office of Aida Doss Havel, Rodanthe
- Richard E. Hicks Ph.D., HRC Behavioral Health & Psychiatry PA, Chapel Hill
- Eva Lorenz, Agio, Morrisville
NCBA CLE Department
North Carolina: 3.00 MCLE Hours
See pricing below. Discounts may be available for NCBA members who are students, law professors, judges or legal services/public interest attorneys. Call CLE at 919.677.0561 for details.